Who We Are
Here at Aromas For You, the most important consideration is that we as a company do all we can to make your experience a great one, be it online or in our store in Buckinghamshire.
Our Online Customers
- We aim to provide as much information as possible on all of our products and how you can get the most from them. Be sure to check out the Care section on all of our product pages for tips and information.
- If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly, and one of our friendly team will be happy to provide you with any advice you require.
- We pride ourselves on the range of Yankee Candle items we stock. With over one hundred fragrances and hundreds of products to choose from we’re sure you will find something you love.
- We offer a range of flexible shipping options to suit your schedule and your budget. All UK orders have the option of Economy shipping, which is completely free of charge.
- Once your order has been processed our expert packing team will ensure that is packaged and shipped promptly and efficiently.
- If for whatever reason there is a problem with your order, our team will endeavour to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
There are three key things you will be met by when you visit us in store:
- Served by friendly knowledgeable Staff who intend making your visit the best possible
- A vast choice of Yankee Candle products as one would expect from Buckinghamshire's largest independent retailer of Yankee Candle. At this time we are not a retailer who is able to source USA Fragrances, although we do carry a great range of USA Treasures.
- The aroma of fresh coffee served in a relaxed environment
We stock a huge range of items in store, so whether you’re after a top up of Wax Melts, an indulgence in a Large Jar of your favourite fragrance, or exploring new products like the Scenterpiece Collection with the easy to use Melt Cups, we’re confident we’ll have what you’re after.
Our Coffee Shop has a selection of sweet and savoury food items all offered alongside our great all day coffee or tea selection. Adding an irresistible shot of syrup from over 15 choices will bring your drink alive whether with a latte, milk steamer or even one of many ice-based drinks. Freshly made bacon sandwiches (Our meat is locally sourced from King's Farm Wendover). We also offer toasties and other food some of which is available within minutes and other choices which are cooked to order so can take up to 40 minutes to be ready.
If you are planning on visiting our store from some distance away, please do Contact Us to check on stock levels as they do change rapidly and online availability does not necessarily mean in store availability. We are happy to reserve items for up to one week in advance of your visit (after this time, items will be returned to stock). As we receive new stock on a regular basis, please do contact us to find out expected re-stocking dates to ensure you get the best service.
We accept all major debit/credit cards in store and offer free parking on site. We are conveniently located on the edge of Aylesbury town centre and are within a 5 minute walk of both Aylesbury Bus Station and Train Station. Click here for directions.
We always aim to offer the very best service to all our customers whether you purchase online or visit us in store. If you have any comments to help us improve, please do ask to speak to Matthew or Imogen. For contact details, click here.
We look forward to serving you soon - whether online or in our amazing store!